What makes a Great Canadian Buckwheat Pillow™?
- we start with carefully selected top quality 100% cotton twill (no thin cotton ticking)
- we hand cut and carefully craft this high quality outer casing with a sturdy built-in zipper so you can adjust the filling to suit your own personal taste
- we use 100% buckwheat hulls grown right here in Canada (never imported, carefully cleaned and graded, no pesticides or chemicals, no roasting)
- our pillows are generously filled* so you won’t need to top them up
- we carefully inspect each and every pillow from cutting to sewing to filling to shipping
- we seal them securely before packaging to keep them dust, water, and pest proof as they travel safely from our doorstep to yours
- all orders ship via reliable insured and trackable expedited parcel service or courier
- every order comes with our buckwheat pillow care guide, to help you keep your pillow in good condition for years to come
Buckwheat hull pillows are considered to be environmentally friendly, hypo-allergenic, and do not attract dust mites. Since a buckwheat hull pillow is firm, it supports the head and allows the neck and shoulder muscles to relax, promoting a good night’s sleep and helping to relieve neck and back pain, headaches, muscle tension and sleeplessness. **
Unlike regular polyfill, foam or feather pillows, you can easily form the buckwheat to the head and neck as desired, and forget about it for the rest of the night. Chiropractors, massage therapists and physiotherapists all recommend buckwheat hull pillows.
Not convinced? You do the math. We don’t think you should have to pay a ton of $$ for a buckwheat pillow. We don’t add unnecessary commissions, fees or retail markups to our handcrafted products. Just great quality, honest-to-gosh Canadian-made buckwheat hull pillows. Nothing more, nothing less.