Recyclable Yoga Mat
MADE IN TAIWAN*
* due to CAD/USD exchange rate fluctuations, prices subject to change without notice
cradle-to-cradle (zero waste product if recycled)
great for seniors as it’s lightweight
MH, Niagara, Ontario, Canada
I like this yoga mat, it's nice and lightweight so I can take it to my senior's yoga class
In zen practice, we’ve been taught “leave no traces”, which can mean “take what you can eat, and eat what you take”, or “clean up after yourself”. In this case, it means zero waste. Don’t take it to the landfill!
• super lightweight, yet still provides good cushioning and a textured grip
• dry sticky surface helps to stabilize your practice
• beautiful two colour mat
• 24 x 72″, 5 mm thick, latex-free
• spot clean with mat cleaner or a 1:20 solution of mild soap and water.
Note: this mat is designed to biodegrade. Do not leave it in a hot car for lengthy periods as this will accelerate the process!
North's FALL WORK RETREAT SCHEDULE starts Sept 17th 2016. See our HELP page for more details.