Adapted Yoga and Meditation
What does one do when you’re not able to meditate sitting upright? Fortunately there are supports and pillows that will provide a firm, stable foundation so you can relax and go deeper into your practice.
Our zen support pillows are approximately 16 x 12″ unfilled, and approx 16 x 10″ when filled. We fill them fuller than our travel pillows because they are meant to support more weight.
- 2.5″ height when flat (this makes a great travel pillow, and it’s also great for placing under a Tibetan-style zafu to add more height)
- 5″ height when turned on its long side (can be used under a Tibetan-style zafu in seiza kneeling posture)
- 9″ height when stood on its short side – use this for hand support when sitting crosslegged, or place in your lap
Our cushions and pillows are ARTISAN-CRAFTED in CANADA by NORTH™. Each one can be adjusted for height – the pillows have zippers and the cushions have sturdy velcro closures.
We offer several kinds of blankets:
- Mexican blanket (ours is hand-loomed, and acrylic so great for people who are allergic to wool)
- Polar fleece blanket (tan colour – made in Canada)
SERIES: Adapted Yoga and Meditation, Stress Relief
© North Meditation Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website or its content may be used without the express permission of North Meditation Inc.