As a result of the Canadian government’s recommendations for Canadians to avoid all non-essential travel and work, and out of an abundance of caution for ourselves and postal workers, we are adhering to all recommendations by the federal and provincial (Ontario) governments. This means we are operating in a scaled-down format, so no production is taking place until restrictions have been lifted.
We can still receive orders from our website, and if in stock, we’ll try to ship your order. We are not accepting any backorders for items out of stock as we are not able to manage raw material orders until restrictions have been lifted. We will closely follow the guidance of the Canadian federal and provincial government, and monitor the situation locally.
We have the capability of monitoring emails during this period, so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have a question about your order.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience, but hope that you understand that we are doing this for others who are more vulnerable.
Stay home, stay safe, and wash your hands carefully for at least 20 seconds.
We’ve received your order and payment (step #1 below).
Your order is now in our production queue. What’s next?
Delivery can vary depending on order volumes and weather conditions.
a) We need you to review your order
- DOUBLE CHECK your shipping address. That’s your responsibility. Make sure it gets to the right address. Reply to your order confirmation email (or see our help page) if you need us to make a correction to your address. Once your order has shipped, we can’t make any changes. Keep in mind that the shipping charges quoted may change if the shipping address changes. We’ll let you know if that’s the case, and put your order on hold while we both sort it out.
- TELL US NOW if this is for a retreat or a gift, and when it needs to arrive. We won’t know if you don’t tell us. We recommend 2 weeks’ notice.
- Did you FORGET something? ANYTHING URGENT? Reply with your order confirmation email asap and we’ll edit your order.
b) We need time to prepare your order
PLEASE BE PATIENT – our artisan-crafted meditation and pillow products really ARE made by us. Good things take time and hey, sometimes we’re just really busy with orders!
Processing time includes:
- detailed order checking
- production scheduling & actual production (timing varies depending on many variables)
- inspection & quality control
- careful packaging and booking your shipment with Canada Post (or a courier, if applicable).
The processing stage might take 1-7 business days (not calendar days), and depends on order volumes and production cycles. In general, larger orders take longer to prepare. If we think it’s taking longer than usual, we’ll get in touch with you.
Shipping Confirmation: This is step #2. You’ll receive a new email with a tracking number and a link. The link will direct you to another page on our website with important shipping information. We sign you up for email status notifications with the carrier so you know if there’s a shipping issue or when it’s out for delivery. We’re really excited when orders leave, because we’re thrilled to make them for you! Terms & conditions online For shipping time estimates, visit our shipping FAQs
Please read our Canada Post Updates article for the latest updates and any current strike and/or weather-related restrictions, and how they will affect your shipment.
Did you sign up for our newsletter? We promise not to share your email address with anyone. Honestly.
Check out our ONLINE MAGAZINE
© North Meditation Inc – Canada’s Meditation and Mindfulness Outfitters