What makes a Great Canadian Buckwheat Pillow?
- we start with carefully selected top quality 100% cotton or poly/cotton twill (no thin cotton ticking) [Please note that fabric colour may vary from off-white to other solid colours depending on inventories at the time]
- we hand cut and carefully craft the outer casing with a sturdy built-in zipper so you can adjust the filling to suit your own personal taste
- we use specially graded buckwheat hulls grown right here in Canada (never imported, no pesticides, no chemicals, no roasting)
- we carefully inspect each and every pillow from cutting to sewing to filling to shipping
- we seal them securely before packaging to keep them dust, water, and pest proof as they travel safely from our doorstep to yours
- all orders ship via reliable insured and trackable expedited parcel service or courier
- every order comes with our buckwheat pillow care guide, to help you keep your pillow in good condition for years to come
Buckwheat hull pillows are considered to be environmentally friendly, hypo-allergenic, and do not attract dust mites. Since a buckwheat hull pillow is firm, it supports the head and allows the neck and shoulder muscles to relax, promoting a good night’s sleep and helping to relieve neck and back pain, headaches, muscle tension and sleeplessness (*** your mileage may vary – other issues may contribute and this should not be considered medical advice or a guarantee).
Unlike regular polyfill, foam or feather pillows, you can easily form the buckwheat to the head and neck as desired, and forget about it for the rest of the night. Chiropractors, massage therapists and physiotherapists all recommend buckwheat hull pillows. Get one for yourself and sleep better! We make affordable buckwheat hull pillows. Don’t pay more elsewhere!
* dimensions and weights vary – our travel pillows may be lightly filled since they are meant to be lightweight and portable